gems
size
Extra small
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
04-23-2023, 03:47 PM

No damsel in distress

Well, she tried? As expected there she was, forelimbs wrapped around Bae-Syl’s neck as he chuckled. The pixie huffed. Darn it! She was really hoping that now that she was bigger she might be able to pull him down! “No fair, Bae! You’re too big!” Lucette complained. Her voice was more of a whine, being dramatic as she complained to him. Yet there was Bae, just chuckling at her as they shared one of those moments between them. This was how it was meant to be. She saw him smirk and before she could utter the words of “don’t you dare” his tongue slipped out in a quick kiss and down he went. Lucette let go but it was too late.

She was in the water, spluttering and laughing at the same time. She wasn’t mad - how could she be? She swatted more water at him with a forepaw, sticking out her tongue as the water around them glowed that bright blue. They had really encouraged the reaction now. Lucette didn’t move away though, instead drawing closer to Bae-Syl, resting her head on his shoulder as she gave a content sigh. “You’re a pain…” She told him, though her tone told him that she was not upset in the slightest. “Guess I deserved a little retaliation though, since I made you worry.” She drew back, looking up at him under the moonlit sky.

“Do you like it here though?” Her expression softened, excitement making her talk faster, not thinking about giving him time to respond. “‘cause… I really wanted you to… I wanted to make this night special for us.” She could feel her face warming up. As long as she was with Bae everywhere could be special… but she wanted to do something sweet for him for a change. Just like he was always doing for her.

"Talk," 'Think.'

Don't need to save me

Art by Asena
Lucette has two companions - a kodkod and a saw-scaled viper. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Bae-Syl, as Lucette's bestie, guardian, and mate is welcome to invade her threads at any time regardless of how they are marked.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. My soul and your soul are forever tangled The Shimmering Shore 07:13 PM, 04-09-2023 06:21 AM, 09-25-2023