An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

Samhain 2022How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double MasterOoh La LaThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
04-23-2023, 04:11 PM

Artorias arrives with Argent and the fox companion is quick to go about and sprinkle sand from the nearby shore around the arena. With an approving nod, Fern turns her attention to her mentor and happily says, “You think of everything.” There is joy in her tone with excitement lingering in the back. Sure, they are going to be teaching the pups and wolves that show up a little lesson but, after that, the pair will be sparing each other.

It always makes the woman a little nervous to spar with him and her heart to flutters at the prospect of fighting Artorias in front of others. Still, she is excited. At the Aegis words, Fern offers a laugh and quips back, “You better! I would expect nothing less!” With that, Art calls out an invite and the woman waits to see who will arrive to learn. Of course, the very first to arrive is her own Caladia and the girl is quick to attach herself to her Uncle’s leg.

With a soft chuckle, she allows the girl a moment before stepping forward to remove her from Artorias’s leg. With that done, she shoos the girl to where they have set up a viewing area and Callie sulks away. Fern chuckles softly, directing a quiet observation to Art, “I never thought I would have such a great life after my mother died. Yet, here I am. I have children and friends and a pack I call home. Life is grand.” Blue eyes sparkle with love and joy as she looks to Artorais.

Bramble appears next, moving up to them and offering greetings. The gray woman looks to Bramble and says, “Hello Bramble! Ready to learn a few things about swords?” A wink is offered to the pup as she moves off to sit next to Caladia. After a little bit, Fern clears her throat and brings the pups attention to her. With a bright smile, she says, “Good afternoon Caladia and Bramble. Artorias and I have decided that it is time you have the opportunity to learn more about swords. Now, I want you both to pay close attention. Okay? Feel free to ask questions as we go!”

With that, she looks to Art, opening the floor for the master of the sword to begin the lesson. She stays ready to model whatever he needs.

"Fern Carpathius"

Fern has a female stoat companion named Puff. She is always nearby.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. How You Like Me Now Amron's Castle 09:57 PM, 02-16-2023 05:19 AM, 02-19-2024