An icon representing the specialty Tactician Tactician

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dikui

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Double MasterSnake Eyes
Mammoth HunterCritical Fail!Pride - Lesbian1K
04-23-2023, 04:47 PM

While Avantika was pretty sure that this lesson was intended to be attended mostly by the pups of the Hallows, she doubted her brother and her other brother's mate would turn her away. She was curious. It was common in the pack for wolves to utilize swords in their fighting styles, and so many wouldn't if they didn't find them useful; Avantika herself had never used any weapons while fighting and she did wonder if the practice would help her fight better. It seemed sensible that a long, sharp blade would be helpful in situations where teeth couldn't reach or wouldn't do the damage necessary. It would give her more distance from her foes, especially because they may not use a weapon of their own. She'd have to put the effort in to learn, of course, but no time like the present for that.

Fern and Art stand as teachers nearby Callie and Bramble, two children Avantika has worked with before. Clearly they were interested in the skill, and the pack's Commander is proud of them for that. They'd grow to be formidable defenders indeed. As she was a touch late, she hangs back as the lesson begins, nodding to both Art and Fern in polite greeting but resolving herself to watch from the sidelines.

"Speech"

Avantika is prone to panic attacks. Keep in mind when roleplaying with her.
Her companions, a female sharp-shinned hawk named Kaata and a black-thighed falconet named Kit can be assumed to always be close by unless otherwise stated.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. How You Like Me Now Amron's Castle 09:57 PM, 02-16-2023 05:19 AM, 02-19-2024