Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Asena

Overachiever
04-23-2023, 08:25 PM

If all of the kings

She swatted him with water and he just grinned at her with a short chuckle. "But I'm your pain now." could his grin get any bigger? Probably not.

As she leaned into him he looked out over the ocean before them. This place was like a fairy tale if he was being honest. The water was glowing and calm, the sands looked pristine. Was anything he could think of in a tall tale. Luce was talking too fast for him to get a word in to answer her though. So what did you do when your crush and best friend talked way too much and too fast? Exactly what Bae-Syl was about to do is what.

He leaned down his cheeks burning red as he did so and did his best to shut Lucy up, planting a kiss right on her lips. He averted his eyes as he drew back and blushed to answer her. "Its wonderful Luce."  he glanced at her and gave her a grin to accentuate his statement.

Walk, "Talk", Think

Have their queens on the throne

Art by Asena

As his best friend and personal medic, Lucette is allowed to enter Bae-Syl's threads as she sees fit. That being said Bae-Syl is her self appointed protector and might enter threads with her in them to ensure her safety.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. My soul and your soul are forever tangled The Shimmering Shore 07:13 PM, 04-09-2023 06:21 AM, 09-25-2023