An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Critical Hit!Valentines 2020
04-23-2023, 07:04 PM
The Warlord answered his son's call. Arriving at the border to the winged wolf, and a small, skinny girl at his side. One of Morts wings wrapped protectively about her like a blanket. His eyes moved from the small wolf to Mort. "Mortis?" He asked, and his son filled him in. "I found her in the Polar Sound, I think she was washed ashore. She's in bad shape, and she can't speak. It took some trial and error, but we were able to communicate, and she wishes to join the Armada. I was thinking she could apprentice with Halo, while the healer helps with her speech…" Mortis explained. Some of his confidence fading away in his father's shadow. Not that the Warlord noticed this. 

Instead, his eyes flicked back to the other girl. The Armada was bursting at the seams lately, with so many litters. It left a lot of mouths to feed. "I don't need healers, I need hunters. Can she hunt?" He asked Mortis. "She's not sure what skills she has, she has amnesia, I think. I've been calling her Dee" His son explained. Seer turned his eyes back to her. "You wish to join the Armada, and have no skills. Has my son explained where this will place you? Nod if you understand." He instructed her.