An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Shelby

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Ooh La LaPride - Bisexual
04-23-2023, 09:16 PM

Manea hummed happily as Alastor draped a paw over her side, allowing her to snuggle closer to him as they talked about the passing of the torch to their children. As soon as her husband started off on his over dramatic woes of growing old, Manea rolled her eyes and sighed with a shake of her head, an amused grin spreading across her lips. He was absolutely ridiculous, but she wouldn't have him any other way. He always managed to find the humor in nearly any situation and kept her from sinking too far into the seriousness of things around her. "You know I did think I was seeing some gray hairs here..." she replied teasingly, nuzzling her nose under his chin with a chuckle. "Don't worry, dear, you don't look a day past five."

Alastor questioned what the first order of business was now that they were heading for retirement, and Manea hummed for a moment, having considered that same question herself a bit. "Well, it seems like Avacyn is set on keeping us in a moderately high rank in an advisory role once she takes over," she mentioned. "Counselors I believe. I guess in that regard our work here is never entirely done... but I do think we've earned a vacation." Her grin returned at the thought and she nibbled lightly at his jaw. "Once autumn rolls around and our youngest are a year old we should take a trip. Find some lovely beaches to enjoy or hike through some scenic mountain ranges... or both!"

"Manea & Alastor Mendacium"