Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
04-23-2023, 11:03 PM
The Warlord thought it through a moment, then nodded. "The market might not have the volume required for a pack, but you can place an order once you’ve had a chance to explore our wares." He explained. "The quality and quantity that you ask for will decide how much I in return want in the form of companions and such” It was difficult to give exact numbers without all the information.

As for the dagger.. “If it’s not ready, I will send it with my son. The chance to explore diplomacy will do him good.” He said with a wry smile. Parting on knowledge to their children was a long endeavour, but he would give them what resources he could.

‘We can work out the exact logistics of transport and quantity once you’ve decided what you want. But I believe we’ve struck a deal, Bellamy. It’s been a pleasure. I think our packs will get along just fine.” He told her. That didn’t mean he would deal favourably with her if she turned against him, but they were off to a good start.

"Sirius Fatalis"