size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

Critical Fail!1KDouble MasterCritical Attack!OverachieverSnake Eyes
04-24-2023, 09:45 AM

It was of no surprise to her that Hanzo came when called. He was not one to disappoint, even if in his own peculiar way. She would look at him as he approached and offered a sentimental smile. Though it wavered, she felt the smile was still genuine. Her afternoon teas with Hanzo were always pleasant and she enjoyed his company. Tenshi wasn’t one for much conversation either and didn’t mind being the one who typically spoke the most.

So when he questioned what was wrong, Tenshi had to swallow. Dammit, this was going to be harder than she imagined. Staying silent for now, she was thankful when the kettle began to whistle. Embracing his body heat as they sat beside each other, she poured them their respective cups of tea before extinguishing the fire until the kettle could be kept warm from the small coals. Still, no words left her as she sipped from her cup. Inhaling deeply, she stared at the bamboo.

“I have been offered to leave and move to the mountains in northern Boreas,” her voice is quiet and careful, the words slowly leaving her lips as she fought to hold herself together. Taking another sip so she had something to focus on, Tenshi continued to stare at the bamboo and not at Hanzo. “It is Vidarr Trygg who has extended the offer and I told him I would need to talk to you first,” Tenshi finally turned her chin so that both of her steel blue eyes could look upon his typically stoic expression.