An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - GoldWordyUnderachieverCritical Fail!
04-24-2023, 03:31 PM

She was completely distracted by the chomp of the flower that she hadn’t heard the approach of her grandmother. Startling with a mouth full of petals, she turns to look up at her grandma with a flower filled smile. “Kinda sweet!” Delphi swallows before turning back to the stem she had pulled on. Picking another head of alfalfa, she holds it up to Venom. “You wanna try? It’s okay if you don’t,” her tail wags a few times as she waits a half second for an answer. “My sister, Aji, hates trying plants so I usually do!” Delphi’s tone is excited as she picks another alfalfa bud for her to chomp on.

As she chews, she looks around at the lake. “This is a cool lake!” The pup comments as she finishes her snack. “Did ya know it’s in the shape of a paw!?” Of course Venom would know, but it’s not like Delphi knows that information. Her tail wags again as she picks up a paw and splashes it in the shallows. “I tasted it earlier. It’s pretty good water! I saw some ducks too!” She comments as she turns back to Venom and moves to stand close to her grandma’s ankles. “Is there any other cool places here?” She asks with her big doe-like eyes as she smiles big and wiggles like a worm with excitement.