ardent

Rainbows, foxes and kois, oh my!(3/6 closed)

Bae-syl x Lucette babies

Hermes

gems
size
-
build
-
player

Easter Egg Hunt 2023Toys for TotsEaster 2022Rapid Poster - Gold
04-24-2023, 06:07 PM (This post was last modified: 05-16-2023, 06:57 PM by Hermes. Edited 2 times in total.)
DONE!!!!

OOC Name: Hermes

Pup's Name: Jericho Agatsuma-Kedieo
Alignment: Neutral Good

Design:

Height: 36” (might be able to afford a couple extra inches to bring him up 38”)
Size: Large
Build: Medium

Appearance: Jericho will be a pretty average wolf when it comes to the height department. He will be tall but he will never grow to the astounding heights that many in the lands can reach. He will be muscular yet lean with, again, an average build. While these things might not set him apart, the colors of his coat certainly will.

Jericho’s base coat is the color of obsidian. The inky blackness covers almost all of his body with a few, notable exceptions. Across the left side of his face, on the back of his right ear, the fur inside both of his ears, and on his right-hind paw, the darkness will give way to the purest, softest white. On his sides, it appears as if a rainbow is attempting to break through the darkness as red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, and pink all make a small appearance.

Finally, Jericho’s eyes are a stark white, that makes it appear as if all the color of his irises have been leeched out.

Personality:
Compassionate ~ Helpful ~ Intelligent ~ Kind ~ Loyal ~ Quiet

Being raised in a loving environment will leave a lasting impression on Jericho and every problem that he will face will be met with compassion. From a young age, he will know that there are two sides to every story and, while he may not agree with one, or even both, he will do his best to understand them.

Kindness comes in many forms and Jericho will do his best to show off as many as he can. Charitable, friendly, humble, and gentle are just a few adjectives that will describe him… although he will not like others pointing that out to him. He believes that kindness isn’t the exception but the rule and that everyone should be greeted as a friend… until they prove otherwise.

Along with all those things, Jericho will also be fiercely intelligent. He will always be ready and willing to learn any, and all, things. The way things work will fascinate the boy and the young wolf will often be found alongside his pack mates, not only to learn but to lend them a helping paw if they need it. Smiles will be easy to find on him and, while he may not speak a lot, the boy will never have an unkind thing to say.

All in all, Jericho will be a very friendly, approachable wolf.

Skills: Fighting/Intellect

Plans: Jericho will be very family orientated so I would love lots of threads with everyone. He will work hard to help his siblings, and himself, find their paths in the pack and I would like him to eventually move up to the Artisan rank.

Can you pay for a pass or do you need help?: I can pay for the character slot and extra pup pass. Might need help with the color passes.