size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
04-24-2023, 07:03 PM
It took less than a moment for Bramble to enthusiastically dive back into the shallow water once Artorias had given her the basics on how to keep herself afloat. The absolute fearlessness that his children displayed was one of their most endearing traits and he hoped to foster that same fearless zeal for discovery all throughout their lives. He never wanted any of his children to be help back by their own self-doubts or worries. So seeing Bramble go plunging right into the tide pool brought a delighted grin to the young father's face. Bramble, in all her excitement, began to bob and bounce along the water's surface as she got used to the feeling of being buoyant in the most adorable fashion. It took all of Artorias' self control to keep from giggling like an idiot while he watched how cute his daughter was as she learned how to float.

Still grinning from ear to ear when Bramble looked back at him for feedback, Artorias nodded his head and laughed in playful delight with his child. "Well, you're still above the water, right? So I'd say you're doing great, Brammy!" he replied with a bit of lighthearted teasing. Watching as her little limbs began to kick to make a jerky circle in the water, Art clapped his paws together. "There you go, you're getting the hang of it! Try moving your legs in steady motions, like when you're walking on land. It'll make your motions smoother and you won't flail about as much." Still keeping a constant presence near his daughter, Artorias watched her and let her make her own discoveries and learn her own lessons. She was free to practice swimming as much as she wanted without any fear of danger while he was with her.

"Artorias" | "Carpathian"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.