ardent

I WANNA BE THE OBJECT OF YOUR AFFECTION

Karmen

gems
size
build
player
10-23-2013, 02:27 PM

When the feline arrived Karmen was not expecting her to fall victim to his exotic genes, but as the foreign language dripped from his lips and he parted the way to greet her, she couldn't help but catch a wisp of breath in her throat. Her entire system slowed to a sluggish pause, as if a deer caught in the headlights. Those wide, willow-eyes stared in silent awe at the elongated body that slithered closer to her. Karmen quietly fantasized about the way his tongue ran across his lips, the way his stare made her quiver in the most sinful ways: he was a Spanish ganglord, belonging to an underground mafia, dark and perilously convinving. And she could be his little pin-up doll, perfect and pearly with spiraling blonde curls and large, innocent eyes.

As the stranger advanced on to her, she mirrored his movements, deciphering his body language with effortless experience as she keeled over and rolled on to her back, her delicate underside exposed as he wished. The feline's large paws were placed on either side of her narrow face and he leaned closer, close enough to where she could feel the heat of his breath play with the soft fur on her cheeks. His words were candy in her mouth, and as she prepared to answer him, a quiet, girlish giggle escaped her brassy lips. "Apollo," she whispered in subtle fondness, for his stature was an item glorify, to compare it to the Gods. She tilted her head to one side as she peered up at the Spanish suitor, fluttering her dark lashes as a single, left paw would gingerly rise and attempt to place itself on his broad chest. "You asked for me, feline, and my Empress has sent me to you so that you might align yourself with our Empire. Why have you sought me?" She asked, feigning innocence, though slippery and dirty intentions crawled into the folds of her brain.