size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Aislyn

Double MasterBest BudsCritical Dodge!Rapid Poster - SilverOoh La La
04-24-2023, 09:36 PM

His comment brought on a bout of snickering laughter from Aresenn, which made his smirk widen even more. His gaze settled on the boy’s fiery gaze, ears perked forward in interest when he asked if Sephiran had anything eventful happen in his absence. His head twisted so that he could point to the wound on his side with his muzzle. “Just waiting for this to heal.” He started, his mind already replaying the night with the girl. “I let this girl patch me up.” His pelt was starting to bristle, as he heard her laughter echoing inside of his head. “Bratty little thing… thought she could take a jab at me.” He turned slightly, to reveal the scratch marks that had almost disappeared on his chest, but could be seen if one looked hard enough. “I had fun teaching her a lesson.” The words slipped from his jaws so effortlessly, it was clear he felt no remorse for what he had done. In fact, there was a shimmer of excitement in his gaze, as he thought about how wonderful it would be to do it all over again. “And what about you, Aresenn," His head cocked, as he flashed a sly smile to the boy. “What have you been doing without me?” Surely nothing exciting.  

"Speech"
Caution: Sephiran is a rated M character. Viewer discretion is advised.