Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Indie

Rapid Poster - GoldHomebodyTeacherBest BudsDouble Master1K
Samhain 2022
04-24-2023, 09:58 PM

When his co-conspirator drew attention to the wounds leftover from their encounter with the bears, he offered a nod in acknowledgement. However, his follow up to how he was working healing it had his complete attention- a smirk cracking his features as Seph went on. “She treated you … and fought you?” Aresenn echoed. His first impression was that she was crazy. But on second thought, he didn’t doubt that Sephiran had the ability to bring that out in a wolf. When he exposed the scratch marks on his chest, the Saxe boy made a humorous implication that he enjoyed himself dealing with her. Aresenn had no problem imagining what that meant. “I guess you came out on top then?” He questioned in amusement, hoping that Seph would catch the double meaning to his dumb joke. But then he thought of something else to add, leftover from their run-in at the Armada marketplace. “Or did her dad come out of the fucking woodworks?” He was still not over that whole interaction. Obviously, he hadn’t left with Diablo- sending his brother home to likely go alert their father. So he was sure that was a lecture awaiting him at home. Speaking of.

When the other boy asked him what he had been up to, Aresenn shrugged. “I had an interesting encounter as well … I met a half-brother of mine.“ It wasn’t as entertaining of an anecdote as Seph and the girl. But it was something.  “I knew about him, just had never talked to him before.” Aresenn clarified … not that it mattered. It just left him wondering if he would mention it to his father or not. He had learned quite a bit from Vulcan in their short conversation.

"Aresenn Praetor"