gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
NachoMumma

Critical Attack!Island HopperWinnerUnderachieverOverachieverStudent
Double MasterCritical Observation!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
04-24-2023, 10:33 PM

The poke to her shoulder brings a lopsided smirk to her face but she heeded the direction none the less. Of course, he would worry about other packs borders and add to their travel time, but she would bite her tongue for now. A river crossing would offer a good excuse to get her disguise sorted but she wasn't sure if it would last them all the way to the Armada. She kept her thoughts to herself, being none too worried if she was recognised for what she was once they arrived. The chaos it might cause was half the fun after all.

Deluge was grateful for the fur that covered her pale skin hiding the flush that would have coloured her cheeks when he agreed to her teasing offer about having a bath with her, she had to keep looking cool even if she was burning up inside. She had been told the Armada wolves were a bunch of sticks in the mud, but this one seemed alright. Maybe it would be like other people assuming the Pirates were a chaotic violent bunch without ever having met her mother, or Sakana?

She was quick to quip back when he mentioned she still hadn't given her name. "Either have you, dear Prince, so maybe that's how we should stay? The Prince and the Pirate? 'as a nice ring t'it." Might keep things interesting for a bit longer too.

"Speech"
Due to distance kept from her Raider kin and her regular travelling taking her out of pack lands, Deluge smells and acts like a loner. The only noticeable scent other than her own is Dread who may join any of her threads at any time.