Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Indie

Rapid Poster - GoldHomebodyTeacherBest BudsDouble Master1K
Samhain 2022
04-26-2023, 09:57 PM

When Sephiran assured him that he would absolutely confront his own father if such information came to light, Aresenn nodded in acknowledgement. Something told him there would be a pretty heated discussion when he finally made it back home- across all the things that have happened in the past few weeks. However, maybe this information could be a bartering piece of his own. Who knew- a sentiment that was only echoed by the other boy when he inquired how he was going to go about handling it. Aresenn debated internally for a moment … but he didn’t have a good answer. He would have to spend more time thinking about it- weighing out options- before committing to an approach. “I don’t know yet. I guess … it depends on how he reacts. I’m definitely not interested in a lecture or excuses.” He could already feel his eyes glazing over at the thought. He wondered if Ignis would try to punish him for pursuing such information. Honestly, he had no idea how things would unfold.

There was a good chance that his sire would answer his verbal challenge with a physical one. If that were the case, Aresenn wasn’t sure he could win a fight against his father- a far more seasoned warrior.  “I’ve never fought my father before- outside of training purposes, that is. I’m not sure I could take him yet, but if he came at me I would certainly try.” The Praetor boy echoed his thoughts. Even if he was fairly confident his own loss would be inevitable, he wouldn’t even consider forfeiting an altercation like that. He wondered if Sephiran had ever stood to challenge his own father.

"Aresenn Praetor"