gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
04-27-2023, 09:20 AM
Maki was so sweet and innocent Venom could hardly stand it. She was so proud of the little girl, and so full of love for her and her siblings. She was still surprised that her rebel Kuroki could create such lovely little puppies. She pulled back from her affectionate little kiss as the girl beamed up at her, stars reflecting brilliantly in her dark eye as she battled back the sleepiness. If the girl fell asleep here Venom wouldn’t have offered a single complaint.

The girl spoke up again softly, curious about why Venom was up and about during the night. As she had assumed, the Stargazer band was not as nocturnal as their name would allude. Venom settled in beside the little pup as her wonder was confined into little questions. "Well, it’s not late for me or my pack. Because of our family’s albinistic traits, like the cute pink of your nose, and mine, its better to avoid the sun. Our skin is very sensitive and can burn easily so we’ve become what is called nocturnal. Or active at night instead of the day.” Venom explained, happy to give the girl a bit of family history and a bit more knowledge about herself. "You don’t have to though, there are salves and lotions to keep your skin from burning too.”

"Venom"
[Image: ven-sig.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. time will tell Redwater Rocks 07:34 AM, 04-10-2023 03:37 AM, 02-13-2024