gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Joe

UnderachieverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipWealthyPride - BisexualDouble Master
LoserThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Ice Bridge ExplorerWordyCritical Fail!
1KHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
04-27-2023, 02:58 PM

It was a good thing Manea found his theatrics endearing, or Alastor likely would have been murdered by his disparaging wife a long time ago. Instead, all he got was an exasperated eye roll and a shake of her head. Alastor simply held his childish grin leveled at her, but that grin was quickly wiped away when Manea teased him back and mentioned she had indeed seen some grays in his sea of ebony fur. Another startled gasp and a clasp of his paw to his chest as the dire brute looked positively horrified at this revelation. "Oh no, the end has begun! My time is nigh!" he continued in his dramatic tirade of self-pity. "Remember me as I was—a handsome, burly stud wolf who's smart and strong and amazing in bed!" Manea nuzzled him and shut him up, the brute chuckling as he nuzzled his fae's crown back in return. "Thank you, darling, but I was fishing for four, not five." Another chuckle as he squeezed his wife in his forearms, holding her close in their embrace.

To his question, Manea immediately began by explaining how their work would still not be done, and how Avacyn wished to have them both in advisory roles to her and Saracyn. Alastor shot a skeptical glance to his mate, raising an eyebrow as if to ask 'Really?'. "She wants me to be a counselor too? Has she seen me at work? I'd make a terrible advisor. Besides, she's smarter than the both of us combined. She's certainly a hell of a lot smarter than me! She doesn't need the advice of a grizzled old has been with psychopathic tendencies." Despite his lamenting, Manea did indeed have some suggestions and requests for what they could spend their newfound free time on. A vacation... Alastor brightened at the idea. The couple hadn't had a true vacation since the birth of their second litter. Some time to themselves away from the pack, out in wild lands, perhaps visiting the Hallows that had so graciously offered them a permanent place to visit... Alastor grinned a little as he thought of the trouble the two of them could get up to in the Austral pack with their lovely alphas. "A vacation sounds like a splendid idea! We could see more of Boreas and Auster, really explore the lands. Maybe pop down to visit our good friends down in the Hallows for a spell. It's been some time since we've seen the two of them. We could go see Ashen's new home as well on the way." So much to do, but now they had so much time to do it with!

"Manea & Alastor Mendacium"

Warning: Alastor is an explicitly mature character for violent and sexual content. Read his threads with caution.
As his mate, Manea may enter any of Alastor's threads not marked Private.