size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Hermes

Pride - BisexualTeacherOverachieverDouble MasterStudentSamhain 2022
04-27-2023, 04:49 PM

The night is wonderful and the happily crackling fire invites all who wander nearby to come closer. Andy hears the crack of a dry branch and it feels as deafening as a bomb would be in a silent room. Tension rises for a moment but the reminder of being so close to the Hallows quickly puts the girl at ease and she calls out to whoever may be there. A beautiful woman emerges from the trees, apologizing for having disturbed her.

The purple girl quickly waves it away with paw, understanding the woman’s reasoning while saying, “No worries! Never apologize for being cautious. Plus, you did not disturb me. I was just thinking how nice it would be to have company!” With a smile, Andy beckons the wolf to the fireside, offering her a comfortable space to sit and talk. Pale blue eyes watch as the slate wolf approaches and she makes room for her.

Once the woman is settled, the girl says, “My name is Andromeda. Andromeda Fatalis. Briar is my sister and I came down to Auster to see her. But, it was night and I wanted to watch the stars before going to visit.” She explains why she is out here, burning a small, but cheery, fire in the aspen forest… all by herself. The woman offers up her name and the girl dips her head in a polite bow. With the introductions done, Andy turning her gaze back up to the stars.

After a few moments, she softly says, “I love the stars. My mother use to share stories about them.” A wistful sigh rolls out into the cool evening air as her mind turns to Zee, missing the woman and all the time that will never get to have together. Turning her attention back to the Anthea, she offers a small smile and asks, “So, Anthea. What do you like to do?” The fire pops beside them and the hours will stretch as the purple girl and slate woman swap stories about their lives.

WC: 339
Total WC: 1541 / 1500

"Andromeda Fatalis"

Andy has an Eastern Chanting Goshawk named Aquila and two Snow Leopards named Leo and Gemini. They are always nearby.