size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Hermes

Pride - BisexualTeacherOverachieverDouble MasterStudentSamhain 2022
04-27-2023, 05:04 PM

Ranger appears, relying the message that both Kite and Andy have already heard. Her father’s gaze shifts to the woods and the girl takes the moment to looks to her sister’s companion as she wonders if this will play out the way as the pair had hoped. Sirius’s voice pulls her attention back and she turns her pale blue eyes up to meet his strong blue gaze. He lays out a condition and she nods eagerly, accepting Keahi as their guide. However, his next suggestion is met with the normal behavior of a teenager as she whines out, “But dad.”

Andy draws out the word, pulling a pained expression to her face as her eyes turn to a pleading look. The longer she allowed to remain in the Hallows, the longer she can put off having to come home and face him without Kite. Ears slick back as she says, “It is only one season. I need as much time as I can have to make sure I get my charts right. Plus, its winter so the longer I have, the more chances I get for clear nights! One season. Please?” Finally, she pulls out the puppy dog eyes as she attempts to get what she wishes.

"Andromeda Fatalis"

Andy has an Eastern Chanting Goshawk named Aquila and two Snow Leopards named Leo and Gemini. They are always nearby.