gems
size
Large
build
-

The Ooze Participant
10-23-2013, 03:53 PM
Erani

Erani heard the roar of battle. She knew her family was out there, fighting. So it was time. She cast her eyes over the gathered herbs. For pain, for bleeding. Everything she needed. Then she glanced toward the alcove Coeus inhabited. She crossed to the opening, peering inside. Perhaps he would help guard the wounded. Her den was highly defensible, the entrance to the ravine only admitting two adult wolves. She gave a soft woof of greeting, before turning and padding toward the place those that would be escaping to Seracia would be.

She greeted her nephew and niece with a brush of her muzzle, before nodding to her healers. ?I will be staying here. If I must, I will fight. Rayne, my den will be the base for the wounded. It?s the most defensible place. Soleil, you are in charge of monitoring the wounded we bring there. Make sure they are comfortable.? Her voice was calm, gently giving instructions with calm authority. She gave a nod to the wolves who would be going to Seracia, and padded out beside Rayne, stride sure and strong. ?Walk safely, my friends.?