gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Res
04-27-2023, 07:58 PM

Sirius loosened his hold on her only slightly and asked if they had touched her. Isa wondered if he was implying that they may have taken her against her will. The woman gave a light shake of her head, then raised a paw to wipe the tears from her eyes. " I touched them more than they touched me. Did you see the bite on the one's face?" Though her eyes were still wet with tears and somewhat red, she gave the man a reassuring wink.

Ire still boiled the man's blood and it seemed as though he wasn't yet rid of the bloodlust that had taken hold of him. Isa was patient, if anything. She stayed against him for as long as he needed to hold her, and hold her, he did. It was as though he needed to cling to her to assure himself that she was real. That she was alive. To say that Isa was moved would have been an understatement.

Though she had shown a flash of good humor, the tears of shock and relief still flowed down the fae's pale cheeks. As if he'd just noticed her state of emotion, the giant's grip loosened just a bit more. With stark clarity and the promise of more blood, Sirius assured her that he would always come for her. Something tightened in Isa's belly and she gave a little shudder at the severity of those words. There was such deep promise in the behemoths growling tones. She believed him.

"Take me home," the woman whispered softly, still leaning against the warlords chest. The feeling had finally returned to her paws and legs and, now that she could move a bit, she could feel the deep bruising where she'd been beaten into submission. Though the situation was serious, Isa couldn't help but tease the brute a bit. "You know, before coming to these lands, I'd never been injured so many times in my life." Then her muzzle lifted and she placed a kiss on the side of his own muzzle. Her words were soft, but incredibly heartfelt and clear. "Thank you."

"Isa"