Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
04-27-2023, 08:07 PM
I can't destroy what isn't there
His voice grew even more gravelly, if such a thing was possible. In that low, unhappy growl he clarified. “Did they force themselves on you?” Though he was glad to hear that she had fought them. Her words brought a face into clarity, and he knew which wolf she had meant. She had fought hard against the Dires, and had been outnumbered. He had neglected her training, however, and he felt that now in the wake of his fear.

Take me home What else could he do but fulfil her wishes? Still holding her tight - enough to take much of her weight - he started to walk. Bear appeared on the other side of her, gently moving her paws around the wolf to take even more of her weight. “I would think your saying i’m bad for you, but this is the second time you live by the strength of my paws.” He remarked, the gravel in his voice started to recede. She leaned forward to kiss the side of his muzzle, but before she could pull away he tightened his grip in her coat. Dragging her closer as he pressed his muzzle against hers again. His mouth was slightly ajar, breathing in the scent of her, tasting her. Savoring her. “Twice, you’ve needed my help, Isa. It’s like you can’t live without me” He said, voice only half joking as he finally released her from the kiss. His paws already moving, obeying her spoken wish and taking her home.

"Speech"