size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Hermes

Pride - BisexualTeacherOverachieverDouble MasterStudentSamhain 2022
04-28-2023, 04:52 PM

As Andy looks around for the owner of the pawprints a very familiar, snarky voice reaches her ears. Head snaps in the direction of the boy who had been at the market mere days before and, while he looks a little rougher for wear, he is at least not dead. Dramatically, she rolls her eyes and pulls a bored expression as she dryly says, “Oh great. The pirate boy. Glad to see you survived your little escapade into the market. Albeit, barely.”

Eyes find small hints at the pain the boy is in and, although she wasn’t there after Levi and her father had issued their challenges, she had heard through the grapevine that he had backed down. Her words are carefully picked to try and dig at him and for his mock about her being far from home, Andy is quick to quip back, “At least I know how to protect myself.” Another jab at the fact he had turned down the fight. Huffing, she turns to continue on, secretly hoping he will follow after her and continue this verbal spar.

"Andromeda Fatalis"

Andy has an Eastern Chanting Goshawk named Aquila and two Snow Leopards named Leo and Gemini. They are always nearby.