size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Shelby

1KSamhain 2022Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
04-29-2023, 08:27 PM

It was incredibly rare for Avacyn to be out this late, especially on her own, but as she inched ever closer to the day that she and her mother were going to announce the change in leadership of the pack she found that sleep was getting harder and harder to come by. There were simply too many thoughts racing through her head and too many "what ifs" sitting on her chest to allow her to fully rest. She hoped that once the change finally happened and she got it over with that some of this anxiety would stop, but there was no real way to tell until it came to pass. Luckily she didn't have that much longer to wait so she would find out soon enough.

To avoid accidentally waking up Saracyn with her tossing and turning, she slipped out of the den and began wandering out across the island and eventually found herself crossing the land bridge out onto the mainland as she got some fresh air and wandered through the dark, moonlit lands of what would soon be her pack. She didn't really expect to see anyone else out at this time of night, but a bit of movement out of the corner of her eye pulled her attention and the Heiress turned her dark gaze toward the pale figure of her cousin. Offering Nirvana a smile and nodding in agreement to the statement about how unusual it was to see someone up this time of night, she chuckled softly and replied, "I was about to say the same thing to you."

She continued to walk but at a slower pace so they could speak comfortably, giving a nod of her head for Nirvana to join her. She hadn't had much opportunity to get to know her cousin very well yet so it was a welcome surprise to have the albino woman appear now even if she wasn't sure she would be great company to keep right now or not. As Nirvana questioned her over what brought her out to the garden and offered her assistance, Avacyn chuckled again and sighed, looking out over the landscape ahead of them as she spoke. "Unfortunately, unless you can take away my anxiety or fast forward time to get me past my coronation I'm afraid there's not much you can help with." Glancing back to Nirvana again, she gave her another more thankful smile. "I appreciate the offer, though. I wish it was just a simple chore that kept me up so I could have your help with it."

"Avacyn Mendacium"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Drive My Life The Rock Garden 10:57 PM, 04-24-2023 06:22 AM, 09-25-2023