size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Shelby

1KSamhain 2022Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
04-29-2023, 09:47 PM

Avacyn winced a bit at Albion's biting remark over presuming what he needed. She certainly hadn't expected him to take her decision well or without some sort of anger so if that was the worst that she was given then she could accept it. He had every right to berate her for her choice and she would have taken it without complaint, but instead he sat back on his haunches and they lapsed into uneasy silence. She was't sure if this was better or worse and it only allowed her own guilt and regret to fester without any heated anger to distract from the ache. He questioned what was next and Avacyn could only give a small shake of her head with a slight shrug. "That's up to you," she replied quietly. "If you want to leave you're free to do so. I can't expect you to stay here when I am the one breaking our promise. If your siblings want to follow you I will not stop them."

She hesitated because of all of the selfishness she had showed today this was perhaps the most selfish of it all, but she couldn't help but make the offer. "But, if you still wish to stay for any reason... I can promise you and your siblings places of importance in Elysium's ranks... for whatever that is worth. I'm going to be taking the rank of Matriarch at the turn of the season and even though I certainly do not deserve your loyalty after all of this I do still care about you and I do value your opinions and view of the world. I could use your help and your advice." She glanced up at him briefly before her gaze fell back to the ground between them, her white-tipped ears folding back against her head as she waited for his response, waiting to see if this was the final goodbye or if she could begin picking up the pieces of what was left into a friendship instead of a romance.

"Avacyn Medacium"