size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
04-29-2023, 10:17 PM

A swell of enthusiasm filled Artorias' chest when Bellamy relayed that her oldest also shared a fondness for exploration. How wonderful! It seemed like his children would have some friends in the neighboring pack after all! With the invitation to visit their falls given, Artorias couldn't help the eager smile from spreading across his muzzle. Talyssa was going to be so excited! "Thank you, Bellamy! I'm sure my pups will be very excited to come meet yours sometime soon." Bellamy then went on to tell Artorias about a magnificent waterfall up in northern Boreas that Talyssa might be interested in going to see. That did pique the father's interest, especially since northern Boreas was also home to their family in the Armada. Perhaps a family visit was in order, along with some sightseeing for his eager little explorers. "I'll be sure to keep that in mind. Thank you for the suggestion, Bellamy!"

At the mention of the wines, Bellamy admitted that she did not frequently drink, but that she had in the past, and that Ethne had a number of adults who might, including a viking who seemed quite fond of alcohol. Artorias chuckled, his tail wagging happily behind him. "Splendid! We'll be sure to send you with a few to share amongst your pack. Hopefully it's to everyone's liking, especially a discerning palate like a viking's." It seemed as if he and Bellamy were on the same wavelength again, as his fellow alpha mentioned gifts and made mention of the bag she had with her. Herbs and feathers from her pack; they would all find good use here. Artorias looked down to the finely decorated bag with intrigue. "Thank you, Bellamy! That's much too kind of you. I'm sure my daughters will find great use for the feathers. They do enjoy a good crafts project with their mother. And I know my little ones will love the candy. They all seem to have nothing but sweet teeth in their heads!" Laughing again, Artorias motioned with his head for Bellamy to follow him. "Come, I'll let you take a look around the castle while we unload your mate's bag."

Artorias guided Bellamy down across the lush plains to the high castle walls, then through the gatehouse and into the gardens, all still in full bloom. The wisteria trees, the pride of the gardens, were beautiful curtains of violets and purples. Artorias led the way through the courtyard and up into the castle proper, then down the corridor towards the great hall. "Welcome to Hearthstone! It's been my family's home for a number of years now, and we're very grateful to have found it." Leading the way to the long rows of wooden tables in the hall, Artorias motioned for Bellamy to use any of the surfaces to unpack her items. "Go right ahead, I'll be right back." The Aegis dipped off towards the wine cellars then, making his way down to collect a few bottles of the Hallows' wines for her to take back. He selected a couple bottles of some fruity reds and crisp whites, packing them into a satchel that the large brute carried back up to present to his guest. "We have a number of different kinds of wines, but these are our two most popular. Summer berry reds and sweet whites. I hope your wolves find them enjoyable. We have plenty, and we're always selling more!"

"Artorias" | "Carpathian" | "Corbin" | "Eira" | "Argent"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.