build
Balanced
player
Asena

Overachiever
04-30-2023, 01:03 PM

If all of the kings

-fade in-

He was curled up around Lucette with his head on her shoulders now. a soft smile was plastered on his face as he watched the waves. They were pushing up on the sands and constantly pulling back from it, their sounds soft and constant. Blue danced with each wave. It was beautiful with a star filled sky in the background.

It was peaceful and he was content just knowing that the girl, no, woman next to him, held every ounce of passion for him as he did her. But still he hadn't asked. He really needed to grow a pair and man the fuck up. When was he ever goin to get such a good, sort of romantic opportunity again? The answer was likely whenever he wanted but was Luce okay with doing this a lot? Especially since it meant they kind of would shirk their duties in Ethne.

It was now or never.

"Luce? I have a question for you, but your mom might kill me for asking it...." He lifted his head and leaned so he could look her in the eyes. Damn he could get lost in those eyes. He wanted to see her face and reaction to his question, and he would be concerned later with asking Bells and Gav. "Marry me?" He was going to wait with baited breath for her reaction now. Would she say no? Or would she be elated?

Walk, "Talk", Think

Have their queens on the throne

Art by Asena
[/color][/color]

As his best friend and personal medic, Lucette is allowed to enter Bae-Syl's threads as she sees fit. That being said Bae-Syl is her self appointed protector and might enter threads with her in them to ensure her safety.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. My soul and your soul are forever tangled The Shimmering Shore 07:13 PM, 04-09-2023 06:21 AM, 09-25-2023