Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Indie

Rapid Poster - GoldHomebodyTeacherBest BudsDouble Master1K
Samhain 2022
04-30-2023, 10:17 PM

When he asked for a plan, he didn’t actually expect an answer. A scoff or a joke would have been more in line with the usual Sephiran. So when he actually got some semblance of one, he was someone impressed. Though, it only lasted for a few moments before it began to sink in. “Is that all?” Aresenn scoffed. “We’ll just simply shove the biggest bear I have ever seen, off its feet and over the cliff.” The way Sephiran described it … it sounded like it was just another animal to fight. No big deal. In reality, the Praetor boy couldn’t imagine trying to make the massive predator do anything it didn’t want to. Especially, if its friend showed up like last time.

Thinking back to the night that they had defended themselves against it was more difficult than he thought. Maybe he had hit his head when he fell on top of everything else. “Did we even hurt it? I couldn’t tell.” If they had caused it injury, it was just enough to really piss it off. He wondered if bears held grudges. Something told him they were about to find out.