size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Nyx

OverachieverSamhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantDream WeaverSnake Eyes
05-01-2023, 12:25 PM

The wolf that approached him was considerably younger than Bronze, but he knew that was no reason to underestimate him. If he'd learned anything so far from being part of the Armada it was that even the youngest wolves were trained in the art of combat, from a much earlier age than he'd been. He gave a nod of acknowledgment to the yearling, glad someone had answered his call - and so promptly, too. His explanation of who he was made Bronze even less likely to underestimate him. "Hey. I'm Bronze," he introduced himself succinctly. Small talk wasn't his biggest strength either and something he was happy to gloss over if the boy wanted to get right into it.

"A spar is what I was looking for," he explained. He returned the same slightly stiff smile out of politeness before settling into a fighting stance, lowering himself to the ground and setting his defenses. He made eye contact with Dread, making sure he was ready before he initiated anything. He was trying to practice, not be an asshole, after all - and while coming out on top wasn't unimportant to him, learning something new was a priority. He didn't need to fight dirty.

Bronze kicked off at a decent speed, not wanting to wind himself before the fight really began, charging Dread straight-on. Once he reached him his paws went up, aiming to bring them down on the yearling's shoulders.

Bronze vs Dread for Spar
Round 1 / 2
Size: Extra large
Build: Heavy
Defensive Battle Accessory: Leather foreleg bracers
Skills: Advanced Fighter & Novice Hunter