Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Pride - PansexualPride - Intersex
05-01-2023, 05:37 PM

"Speech"

If Cosmas should have learned anything from their games of tag with their siblings, it was that they would probably never out run them, not while they were all about as coordinated as a bull on ice at least. Longer legs were just always going to have longer strides were always going to out race him. So they were doing their damnedest to try and keep whatever lead they had on the purple boy, a laugh pulling from their lungs as they ran. It really was a moment that only childhood could really facilitate, no names, no introductions, just immediately jumping into playing like they'd been friends forever. They could hear the other pup pounding up behind them and Cosmas tried to dig in to put on a burst of speed but instead much like the purple boy before they instead suddenly ate shit, muzzle slamming into the ground as they skidded forwards a bit more, a colourful string of expletives flying from their lips... Hey that was on their parents... Cosmas was already swearing like a pirate. "Fucking- Shit- Ow..." They said, rubbing delicately at their nose the game forgotten for a moment as they nursed their "wounds."

Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.