ardent

Okay It's Your Turn

Ardyn

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
05-01-2023, 10:47 PM

Medusa had somewhat sorta absentmindedly listened to Umbra's explanation to Ardyn. Umbra often felt the need to make sure things were clear, and it was something Medusa really did appreciate because she knew she wasn't always. It was rare when her mind actually worked well enough to be as coherent as say, Ardyn and Umbra were. To have and hold a normal conversation. There were very few times she had been able to do that, and when that happened or what triggered that false sense of normalcy she had no damn clue. When he explained about his packs past with another pack that she had never heard of before, it seemed something similar had happened. "So Ardyn understands! Medusa is not cruel, not unless others deserve Medusa to be." And for that to happen, well...they'd likely really have to push it. Maybe.

When he asked who Habari's alpha was, she whipped her head towards his direction, eyes wide. While she didn't know how long Habari had been around prior to her getting enslaved, she thought just about all the packs knew each other and had met before, but apparently that wasn't the case! Damn, Recluse really did slack as an alpha, didn't she? She couldn't help but giggle at the thought. "Recluse! Uh...Klein. White like a ghost, blind under the sun, weird stripey markings or something. She was no good, she was like a rat in the night!" She giggled again, "Ardyn never met Recluse or went to Habari? Medusa knows Recluse barely went to meet packs, she was too busy making babies all the time!"

"Medusa"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c: