size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Pride - Demisexual
05-02-2023, 10:22 PM
Maybe she was more tired than she'd thought and at some point her eyes slipped closed, her head bobbing slightly but still managing to remain upright. She couldn't have dozed for too long though when a voice pierced through her little nap, at first she thought it was a dream, as it so often was when she heard that voice. It was deeper though, maybe a little more world weary than her mind ever made it and her eyes slowly opened. Words fell from her lips before she'd even really processed what she was seeing. "Etoile?" She'd learned to speak with a little less hesitance in the the last few years, but her voice was forever soft, she simply did not have the confidence needed to be loud.

Cendrillion's limbs protested as she started to unfurl herself, rise to her paws. Gods okay maybe the trip had been harder on her than she'd realized, a moment to relax had let the time and effort seep into her muscles. She stumbled once while trying to pull herself up to her full height, barely much taller than when she'd left as a young woman. Then she just- Stood there... Not sure what to do with herself. So she contented herself with just standing before the other woman for now and that was what they were now weren't they? Well that thought hurt. Did she even have a right to feel sad about the parts of another's life she'd missed when she'd been the one to leave, when she wasn't even sure what they'd been beyond... Well at least friends... She hoped.

"Speech"

Image by Honrin
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

[Image: vLNuVP4.png]