size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Hermes

Pride - BisexualTeacherOverachieverDouble MasterStudentSamhain 2022
05-02-2023, 03:37 PM

Andy watches her father’s expression as she whines and pouts, noting the way his expression becomes stern. While she may be an old soul, there are times like this, when all her meager months of life shine through. She puts on show for him, trying to get him to relent to giving her a season in the Hallows so she try to get ahead of the damage control that will surely follow in the wake of Kite’s departure. When her father speaks, the girl’s expression shifts, slowly morphing from pleading teenager to a wise old soul.

The quake in his voice does not escape her notice and the girl gazes up at her father with all the tender love a child has for their parent. A slender paw lifts and reaches for her father’s larger one, gently coming to rest over top of it. Andy’s voice is soft as she says, “Dad, I’m not leaving forever. Four months is a small drop in the bucket compared to the years we still have ahead.” The smile that appears is warm as she tries to explain her reasoning, “Briar is family. While I won’t be here, I will still be with family.”

A part of her knows why he hesitates so much, the fear of losing yet another family member keeps Sirius up at night. Still, Andy is growing older and the urge to explore has begun to tug at her heart. While going down to the Hallows is mainly to help Kite run away, it will also help to calm the restless tug to travel as well. Giving his paw a gentle pat, she adds, “It is also going to be Briar’s litters first birthday. I would like to be there to celebrate with them. One season, dad. Please. I can come back and visit after two months if that makes you feel better.” A small, gentle smile is offered.

"Andromeda Fatalis"

Andy has an Eastern Chanting Goshawk named Aquila and two Snow Leopards named Leo and Gemini. They are always nearby.