gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
KatG6
05-02-2023, 04:29 PM
Curiously Renegade approached the older man, probably not being very polite with the three pairs of eyes staring at the timid healer. At least with their youth the rudeness could be excused. Spirit was much more polite than the unruly prince as he offered a hello to begin with. Ren didn’t reveal his curiosity at the man’s nervous nature, as he’d never interacted with anyone with such little self confidence. Still, he answered the question the boy asked and the prince perked up with interest about the herbs. He was one of the few younger wolves with an interest in plants. Apparently just like his Grandmother.

"Oh! I can show you some herbs!” He offered a bit too excitedly before he caught himself. He tried to settle himself and be more princely. "Sorry.. I’m Renegade, this is Minerva.” He tilted his head to reveal the little owlet. "And Revolver,” He gestured to the kitten who raised a dexterous paw in greeting. "It’s good to meet you,” he offered a grin. "I’m on my first patrol!” He explained proudly. "It’s not been very exciting so far.”

"Renegade Klein"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. not strong enough Cryer's Ravine 06:42 AM, 03-16-2023 07:42 AM, 02-17-2024