gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
KatG6
05-02-2023, 06:18 PM
He was nowhere near the polite young prince that he should have been. Giving the Princess such a suspicious eye, and as he offered his subtle feelings she laughed at him. The sound f it took him aback, making him blink and shake his head as he tried to reset himself. Just as she started to unravel his flawed logic. While he was uncertain of her motives it was very likely that she was indeed like her brother. She needed some space from the commotion of the gathering. Not that Renegade was perceptive enough to realize that possibility.

She had a good point about everything and swore to him seriously that he was not in fact a spy. He squinted slightly, but she made good points and she seemed honest enough. Why would the Armada want information they were obviously privy to whenever they wanted. "Okay, I guess you’re not spying.” He relented softly. He tilted his head curiously, "Momma did say your dad was her mentor. Kinda like My big sister Kit and Spirit are to me.” He was starting to get it now.

"Renegade Klein"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Days Of Fun Wolfpaw Lake 02:17 PM, 03-07-2023 03:34 AM, 02-13-2024