size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Hermes

Pride - BisexualTeacherOverachieverDouble MasterStudentSamhain 2022
05-02-2023, 08:55 PM

It is refreshing to trade insults with the boy and a slight tick of her lips hints at the barest beginning of a smile. Gods, his smirk is annoying and charming at the same time and she offers him a huge, exaggerated eye roll at his words about her description of the market. A snort is given as Andy says, “Well, I was trying to be nice. Thought it might help your ego if you think you made it further than you actually did.” One brow lifts as she keeps a deadpan expression on her face, playing up the boredom that his presence is supposed to give.

At her quip about protecting herself, the boy laughs and Andy’s expression sours. His words cause her lips to purse but she is quick to but on a sweet smile and bat her eyelashes as she counters, “Well, to be fair, he was protecting me from your friend. I don’t think he was worried about you.” Just to add to the sting she tosses him a wink before abruptly spinning on her heels to move off. He follows and she has to hide a smile at the fact. Oh, this is going to be fun.

He continues on about protecting himself and the girl laughs, saying, “I’ll keep that in mind hotshot.” It seems that the barbed words about the fight have put a bur underneath his fur and she was determined to dig it in a little deeper, “I would offer to fight you right now but it wouldn’t be a fair fight. You are very… outclassed.” Yes, he keeps digging at her about being a princess and, truthfully, Andy hates the title. There is an air of entitlement that comes with it and the girl feels it detracts from all the hard work she does. But, she uses it to turn the insult back toward him.

At the boy’s next words, the girl barks a laugh, shooting him an amused glance at him as she says, “Ivory tower? Villains? My, my. I do believe you have been reading too many fairytales pirate boy.” Another laugh is given before she allows her features to slip back into cool indifference, “And I’m hunting, if you must know.” Suddenly, she stops and rounds on the boy, eyes narrowing as she says, “Do you really think you are a villain? Because, if I’m being honest, you are not the best villain out there.” An eyebrow lifts as the corner of her lip twitches, the amusement she feels peeking out just slightly.

"Andromeda Fatalis"

Andy has an Eastern Chanting Goshawk named Aquila and two Snow Leopards named Leo and Gemini. They are always nearby.