size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

1KPride - PansexualSamhain 2022
05-03-2023, 12:23 PM
Crux was running through as much as he could remember as he waited for his father's assent, nearly leaping forward when he was given the okay. He just managed to keep himself more restrained though and he stepped forward, taking a moment to observe his father's wound closer up. It luckily didn't look too deep but there was enough debris to clean away that he was still a little worried about possible infection. He gently dipped a paw into the water he'd brought and gently began to try to remove the pebbles and rocks from his father's wound making a mental note to get some rags for the future, easier to clean with. Riya behind him had unbundled the herbs and was separating them for easy grabbing. He moved slowly, checking in with his father every few seconds, looking for signs of pain and frankly just so nervous he was desperate for any sign he was doing something wrong. Then he mentally berated himself for not offering lady's slipper first, to help numb any pain he was inflicting.

The boy grit his teeth and stepped back once he felt he'd cleaned all the debris he could find. He looked down at the herbs Riya had prepared and then sheepishly glanced back at his father. "I can offer you a sedative if you'd like, for the pain." He tried not to let his nerves about having forgotten to do so first enter his voice, though it still wavered slightly. He'd wait for an answer before moving forward, next he'd need to administer an anti-inflammatory to prevent infection then... Something to stop the bleeding? Why was he suddenly struggling to remember when he'd felt so certain in his understanding only moments before he'd been called?

CruxRiya

Art by Twonahalfer
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Crux has a 6 inch long burn scar on his throat, most of his art does not reflect this.