size
Small
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantPride - Bisexual1KValentines 2020
05-03-2023, 04:52 PM
Mojito allowed himself to be pulled into her embrace and for a moment just allowed himself to feel comforted, when had he last felt that way? When she pulled back he let her, didn't even try to stop her when she grabbed his face, lifting his eyes to look deep into hers. He knew, somewhere deep down, that she was right but he'd thought that he was over letting others have power over him it had just come so suddenly and from a place he'd once trusted that it had hit him so hard.

He wouldn't interrupt her as she spoke, though he did laugh when she spoke of her brother. He'd pegged that almost immediately, had realized in the moment he'd turned on him that Azure had never faced even half the struggle he had, a spoiled child, but with too much power. How did she do that? She'd managed to massage the frustration and anger so that he was no longer simmering and seething, he was still angry, still frustrated of course but it felt more manageable. But Asla's next question still surprised him somewhat.

He didn't hide it well either, there was a brief flash of unease but he quickly shook it free as ideas of Nao entered his mind and he felt his stomach flutter and flip. Oh god could she see that? Who was he a love struck child? Maybe actually... He swallowed the lump in his throat and when he spoke his voice was soft, the fondness he felt heavy in his tone. "Satoru," He started "I don't know his family name or if he has one. From what I understand he's kept there as a slave." He didn't know if that complicated things, at least more so than things already were. It was said without any judgment about the whole practice, for all others might think him weak or soft he'd been raised a Klein.

Speech

Art by Rivaah
[Image: Gdfwv08.png]
Mo's daughter Satira is free to cash his threads as she sees fit.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.