size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
05-04-2023, 03:04 PM

With the turn of the season into Auster’s winter, Artorias had been quite… busy with his wife being in heat and his pups turning to yearlings. Keeping his mate satisfied while also running a pack was a full time job in of itself, but it was a job the Carpathian male was all too happy to perform. Still, between the hectic span of a year, it had not permitted the Aegis much time to travel or visit with other packs, something he was sorely sorry for. He needed to make a trip to go visit his friends in Ashen and Elysium again, sooner rather than later. He had heard the news of Venom’s newest pups’ birth, but had regrettably not been to see her or her latest munchkins yet. With another Carpathius litter in the works, perhaps now would be the ideal time for the Hallows and Ashen to bond closer with mutual puppy friendships.

It was early evening while Artorias was getting cleaned up from his latest romp with Briar when a very familiar voice gave a call for him from his borders. Talk about perfect timing! Venom’s presence brought a wide smile to Art’s face and he hurried out of the baths and shook himself dry before loping off through the gardens and out past Hearthstone’s walls. The Klein monarch’s regal form brightened Artorias’ expression visibly, and the Aegis was swift to approach and greet the Empress with a warm embrace, pulling the smaller alpha into a hug with little regard for decorum. Manners be damned, he was so glad to see his friend again! "Welcome back, Venom! I hear congratulations are in order to you and your mate," he said with a toothy smile, amber eyes a gleam with enthusiasm. "I owe you an apology for not coming to see you or the pups sooner. I trust they are all healthy and well?"

"Artorias Carpathius" | "Carpathian"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. join the festivities Amron's Castle 06:50 AM, 05-04-2023 06:51 AM, 11-07-2023