Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
05-04-2023, 05:00 PM
Sirius followed Art's gaze, but own expression showed a hint of pain.  "They are the last pieces of Zee I will ever hold." He said. He could say her name now, he pulled on the wound so often that the edges of the pain had dulled from wear. But he did not believe the pain would ever truly leave. "I have to be careful I don't hold them too tightly. Briar told you that Andy and Kite are heading to Auster next season?" He was sure the kids really had asked Briar, but here was a chance to see what Art thought of it, as well.

At Art ribbing he gave a wry chuckle. "I've had no choice, I'm being well fed" he admitted. His eyes moved back over the darkening ocean. He considered his thoughts for a moment before speaking. He didn't wholly trust this new idea that had bloomed in his heart, but perhaps speaking it to someone he trusted might help. "I think they all must be feeling Zees absence today. I think if I ever found another, they would not take easily to the idea."