gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Pride - Demisexual
05-05-2023, 11:31 AM (This post was last modified: 05-05-2023, 11:32 AM by Cendrillion. Edited 1 time in total.)

Cendrillion smiled to herself when she saw Etoile start towards her when she stumbled, she'd have done the same and it gave her some comfort to think that despite it all the instinct to help her wasn't dead. She took in the words, understood them but it took a moment for her mind to click over to the right language, she'd spent the majority of her time amongst her mother's family and while the common tongue of Boreas was sometimes spoken among them they tended to speak her mother's tongue, she was largely fluent in both but spend enough time hearing mostly one over the other and it can take a moment to swap over to the other. She felt the heat flood her face as Etoile commented on how she looked, it was probably just a comment about the way she'd matured but it still made her blush.

”I- Uh,” She started finding it a little harder to swap over when speaking, ”It has been a while.” She said nodding and doing her best to hide just how hot her face was. ”Thanks, you do to!” And she meant it, she'd always thought Etoile was stunning, she'd known her family was full of color but there was something about the night sky that painted the girl, no woman now, was like nothing she'd ever seen and if she let herself she could stare for hours. ”Have you been well?” It was awkward still, it felt like there was something of a gulf between them, something she was eager to jump right over but was too nervous to still.

”Speech”  ’Thought’

Oh, don't let's ask for the moon.
We've already got the stars.

Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

[Image: vLNuVP4.png]