An icon representing the specialty Anatomist Anatomist

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

Ooh La LaThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerPride - Lesbian
1KDouble Master
05-06-2023, 10:06 AM

Gossamer fussed with her fur, wanting to make a good first impression. The first to arrive was the pack's leader and she felt her stomach knot a bit though she didn't show her nerves. Gossamer dipped her head in greeting as the woman introduced herself and explained that they'd been expecting a visit from the Armada. Hmmm, it must've been something her father had arranged. This wasn't terribly unexpected for skills were traded at the marketplace as well as good. "A pleasure to meet you. I'm Gossamer Fatalis, Lieutenant of the Armada and daughter of Sirius. One of your wolves, Dagrún Finnvi, assisted me in battling a grizzly bear. I uh… wanted to thank her and your pack."

Gossamer shrugged her pack off her back and pulled out the gifs. "I have a few tinctures. One of feverfew and one of comfrey. Both should be of great help in the winter season. I also brought some dried ginger as well. I hope these will be helpful to you." She had another small gift, specifically for Dagrún, so she'd wait on that one. She'd been hoping Dagrún would've arrived first so the encounter was less awkward but-

And then Dagrún arrived with her cheeky comment and Gossamer scowled before catching sight of the woman's shoulder. "I see you can't keep yourself out of trouble for more than a day. Do you make a habit of irritating everything with fangs you come across?"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Hey Gurl, Heeyyyy [Visitor] Lazuli Falls 09:30 AM, 04-29-2023 06:15 AM, 09-25-2023