gems
size
Extra large
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarredVengeanceCritical Observation!1K
Christmas 2019Trick 2019
05-06-2023, 12:24 PM

It was clear by how Sirius spoke that he’d done this before. She knew that it was also harder to gauge without knowing exactly what Ethne wanted or needed… but he was doing just fine with the information she could give him now. Bellamy found the answer more than reasonable and gave a small nod. It was exciting though, a chance to really get into trading with another pack. How things went in her trades with the Armada would give her knowledge on how to better gauge what Ethne was capable of providing on a larger scale for other packs too. Sirius also had an idea of what to do if the dagger wasn’t ready and Bells gave a small smile.

“That sounds wonderful. We’ll be sure to have a den set up so that if it comes to that he’ll have a place to rest. It is a bit of a hike down here from the North. I’m sure my own children would be more than happy to share what they can with him. He would be treated well while he visited.” That was probably without saying though. Sirius seemed like the type of parent to wage war on the world if someone did anything to one of his kids, something Bellamy could understand. Not that she would ever allow harm to come to a child, her own or otherwise. And a visitor might be good for the pack as a whole.

“Perfect. I would agree, Sirius, and it has likewise been a pleasure. Here's to hoping that it stays that way.” A dip of her head was given. She knew relations could change between packs for any number of reasons. She had no intentions of angering the Armada, but there was no way of determining what the future might bring. One action could change everything after all.

"Speech" 'Thought.'

Bellamy has two companions - a Tasmanian devil and an American badger. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.