gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
KatG6
05-08-2023, 09:41 AM
With her golden gilded gaze on the much larger form of her half sister Ulmaria took only a moment to look and realize she was calling for her. She couldn’t believe how much time had passed since their family had basically dispersed throughout the lands. She hadn’t even seen her full siblings in quite some time, though she knew with only a word they would be there to help her no matter where they were.

Ao let herself dismount the fox’s back as her sister’s attention was gathered and she headed their direction. While the moon of Jupiter had no qualms with her size, the inconvenience here in the tall grass was difficult to deny. Ulmaria parted the grasses to greet her with a big grin and wagging tail, both mirrored by the glowing girl.

"Hello, sister.” She returned warmly, she wasn’t wrong about how long had passed. "And you as well. I am healthy, my hunts go well, and the weather is getting warmer. I have nothing to complain about.” She had Ayla to keep her company, there was nothing she yearned for except perhaps a simpler time when they all lived together. "What about you?” She questioned with a tilt of her head. They had both grown much in their time apart.

"Aoede Regni"