size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Joe

Pride - Bisexual
05-08-2023, 06:41 PM

Juniper was still reveling in her victory with threatening growls being issued in the direction the tiger had fled in when the violet wolf she had been assisting came up to check on her. As if flipping a switch, Juniper's fierce demeanor melted away into her normal, much softer facade, blinking up at the tall fae with bright mint green eyes and a wide toothy smile on her face. "Oh yeah, I'm totally fine! Not my first time tussling with one of those oversized striped tabbies," she remarked with a giggle and a nonchalant wave of a paw. "What about you? You're not hurt, right?" June didn't smell any blood on the air—well, except for what they'd gotten out of the tiger—so she didn't think the other woman had gotten hurt, and she certainly wasn't limping or favoring any legs. She was no healer like her father was, but she knew enough about basic triage to be able to spot an injury.

The violet fae introduced herself as Avacyn and Juniper gave a little wag of her tail as she nodded her head up to the tall, leggy lady. "Nice to meet ya, Avacyn! That's a very pretty name. I'm Juniper. But you can call me June if you like, that's what my family calls me," she replied, offering her own name in exchange. A quick sniff of Avacyn taught her a little bit more about the regal-looking wolf before her. "You smell a lot like that pack near here. Is that where you live?" Juniper was definitely not a shy or introverted character, that was for sure. She was by far the most bombastic and outgoing out of her siblings, a firecracker packed into a compact package.

"Juniper of the Sea"