gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Lolaf
05-09-2023, 12:22 PM

Magpie practically bounded out of the den. She was up pretty dang early all things considered but the early morning sun had hit her right in the face that morning and well, now she was awake, which meant time to explore and try to find more thing to add to her little pile of stuff. That was if there was anything left to add, in her short few days since they'd been allowed to explore at least the area around the den she was pretty sure she'd already collected anything of worth, at least to her mind. Maybe she could poke around closer to the wooden structure? Surely there would be something shiny or interesting over there right? Would she be allowed? Glancing over her shoulder the girl waited a few seconds to try and hear for anyone coming to reclaim her and bring her bad to bed but when she couldn't hear anyone she decided she was going to try at least, and the little girl headed off towards the skeleton of a barn!

"Magpie Destruction"

Art by Wolfbeafy
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.