gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

Critical Fail!1KDouble MasterCritical Attack!OverachieverSnake Eyes
05-09-2023, 02:09 PM (This post was last modified: 05-09-2023, 02:10 PM by Tenshi. Edited 1 time in total.)
Tenshi was slightly taken aback by Hattori’s cold resolve. Was he surprised that she wish to leave for the mountains? Out of everyone in the bamboo, she believed he would be the one to understand why she would want to go home. And while she felt important here, she also didn’t feel complete. There was something more for her out there and staying secluded within the bamboo was not the answer.

Her body would visibly tense as he spoke. “I understand,” her voice is also tense as she shifts her gaze back to the bamboo. At one time, she had thought that they could have been something, but she was quick to realize that was not true. There as no room for a non-koi like her in his heart. Unlike others, Tenshi had not been hurt by it, but it had given her more reason to want to leave. Sleeping alone at night was not her favorite.

“Would you like me to send my bird for him?” Tenshi asks as she lifts a brow, curious what his next move would be.