gems
size
Large
build
Light
player

Pride - Gay (MLM)The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
05-10-2023, 06:46 AM
If anything, the unabashed attention was comforting rather than overwhelming. Spirit didn't like guessing whether or not someone was watching him, or paying attention to him... he'd much rather just know and be prepared for whatever interaction he might be facing. He noted the younger boy's interest light up almost immediately when he spoke of looking for herbs, and he felt some of his nervousness begin to ebb away. At least when talking about something like herbs and healing he could focus on that entirely rather than his own shortcomings or fears.

"N-nice to meet you all," Spirit started, letting the faintest hint of a smile touch his lips. "I-I'd love to join you and find some herbs if we have time," he suggested. Sure, Renegade was much younger than him but he'd been presumably born and raised here and no doubt knew the lands better than he did, with more formal training than he'd been given. Spirit wouldn't underestimate the little healer, not for a second. "P-patrolling can be boring, but it's important," I think, he thought to himself silently. It wasn't something he'd ever had to do personally though.

Spirit has a female strawberry Finch companion named Strawberry, who is almost always nearby.
He also is usually wearing a saddlebag if he's away from home.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. not strong enough Cryer's Ravine 06:42 AM, 03-16-2023 07:42 AM, 02-17-2024