Official

gems
size
-
build
-
player
10-24-2013, 01:45 AM

The war inside her head was still raging, taking over as she kept to herself in the silent solitude. Tortuga's woods were the kind that food was plentiful, privacy was a given, and the rumors the pack had about being one of the most terrifying kept other wolves from exploring the lands without fear. Maija felt a bond to the pack she had found herself in, but such thoughts weren't welcome in the mental fight that was going on right then. She continued to hope it would end, and for a minute, it did.
A voice -- she automatically assumed male -- spoke up and brought her up for air. Leaf green gaze looked up and the familiar face of Aoi was brought into clarification. She blinked blankly a couple of times before her ears perked to the tone that danced behind his words. There was no sarcasm, no rudeness, or a guarded bite to them. For once, Maija was okay with that. A slight wag from her own tail indicated that she noticed the warmth that came from his greeting and she tiredly sighed, "Aoi..." The name was foreign to her, especially since they had only met once before. A memory of the cold, Northern hemisphere as the backdrop and an out of body experience as the occurrence appeared amidst the storm raging in her mind. "Never thought...I would see you again."
Joy wanted to rise from the depths of her heart, but the walls she had put up and the icy that surrounded the beating organ prevented it. Her guard was still up, but there were cracks showing at the mid-section of the foundation. The aching returned in her head and she closed her eyes to look away as the pain got worse. "I am always weak whenever I see you...always tormented.." Maija's words were the beginning of the spool of thread that threatened to unravel from within her mind. She wanted so bad for him to tug it, so she could let it all go and have her burdens relieved.

speech here